The one, the only... the homemade Kooky cake!
DARK CHOCOLATE GANACHE
DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIE CAKE
Enjoy the ChocoFav experience at home! Discover over 50 chocolatey and absolutely delicious recipes, activities and arts & crafts projects to create magical moments that bring families and friends together.Buy the book
1. Place chocolate drops into a bowl. Boil 1 1/2 cup of cream and pour on the chocolate drops. Let stand for 1 minute before stirring.
2. Let the mix chill completely (for approximately 10 to 15 minutes) before adding the rest of the cold cream. Mix well.
3. Refrigerate the mix while preparing the brownies.
4. Pre-heat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
5. Grease 3” x 9” (23 cm) round moulds and cover the bottom with parchment paper.
6. Melt the chocolate drops in the bain-marie or in the microwave (without heating them too much). Add the butter to the chocolate and mix it. Add the eggs one-by-one to this mix and mix them.
7. Pour and spread the mix equally into three moulds.
8. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes (baking time may vary depending on your oven).
9. Remove the cakes from the oven and wait 5 minutes before removing them from the mould. Let them cool completely.
10. Before assembly, whip the ganache using an electric mixer in order to obtain a whipped cream texture.
11. Spread the ganache on the first cake using a spatula or an icing bag. Repeat this process on the two other cakes, then decorate as desired before eating.